пятница, 24 января 2014 г.

Sport and game


1.    Are you a good soccer player? Basketball player? Baseball player? Rugby player? Tennis player?
I’m playing basketball, but I’m not sure that I’m good basketball player.
2.    What sports are you good at?
I’m good at volleyball.
3.    Do you jog more than once a week?
No, I haven’t time for it.
4.    Do you like to watch sports on TV?
Yes, of course.
5.    Do you think athletes earn enough money, not enough money or too much money?
I think professionals earn enough money, but ameties not.
6.    Do you think playing sports helps people work better as a team at work?
No, I don’t.
7.    How often do you go swimming?
      I go to swimming in summer.
8.    Is it good that professional sports are so commercial nowadays?
      I’m think it is good that professional sports are so commercial nowadays.
9.    What do you think is the most popular sport in the world?
      I'm think that the most popular sport in the world is football.
10.  What is the most expensive sport?
      I can’t give a definite answer, but I think ՛՛Formula 1՛՛ that will be very expensive.
11.  What is the most popular sport in your country?
      I think the most popular sport in my country is football.
12.  What is your favorite team sport?
My favorite team sport is “Real Madrid”
13.  What sports do you like to watch?
I like watch basketball.
14.  What sports do you hate to watch?
I hate watch rugby.
15.  What sports do you like to watch on TV?
I like to watch on TV football.
16.  Sport that you don't like?
     I don’t like tennis.
17.  Why don't you like it?
      For me it is not so interesting game.
18.  Which sport would you not let your child play? Why`’?
      I think when my child will be choosing the sport, I don't put any restriction.
19.  Who do you think is the best all around athlete in the world? In your country?
     For me best all around athlete in the world is Henrikh Mkhitaryan.
20.  Sometimes sports teams ask the city to help them build a new stadium. Do you think the city should give money for this? Why or why not?
 I think that the city should donate money, because that football club, his gyms considered of that city symbol. 
21.  What are some of the benefits of sports?
When you involved in any sport you get beautiful figure, more healthy body.
22.  How are sports beneficial to you?
I’m playing basketball and thanks to I'm tall now.         

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий