суббота, 17 января 2015 г.

About me

Hi! My name is Mary, I’m from Yerevan, from Armenia, I’m 15 and I study at "Mkhitar Sebastaci" educational complex.For me, our school is the best school in Armenia, because it's unique, there students feel good and free and education is good too. I'm proud that I'm a student of this school.
My favorite subjects at school are Biology and English  and I'm good at those subjects.I try to be a hardworker and study better because I have important exams next year. After my school graduating,  I have planed to study Psychology at Yerevan State University(YSU).
I have many friends, but two of them are special to me- my best friends Arina and Ani. I know Arina very long time, since childhood, what I can not say about Ani. I met her at high school,  but during one month she had become so dear, how Arina. I love them very much. They are both close to my heart like nobody else. I would fall apart if we ever stopped talking or if anything ever happens with our friendship. Every day it just grows stronger and stronger. Now Arina far from us 10546,2 km. - she is in USA with her family for two months. But not distance, not time can not disturb our friendship. I
really miss her, but everything will be OK after 35 days(she is coming back).

I meet Ani every day at school, and after school for extra practising.  I have other friends in
school whom I love too. There are playing really important role in my life, because without them my life does not be such interesting and colorfull, full of happiness and maybe just little sad. But this is real
life, without falling and rise you will be dead.
I love life, I follow my dreams and every day I try to be better than I was the day before.





Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий